“Get them to sign on the line that is dotted!
Sounds simple, right? We are half way through the year now – how is your hotel doing against budget? Need an injection of sales energy to blast the last 6 months of the year?
Well, good news! The organisers of the annual National Marketing Conference which has been successfully running for 10 years are now putting on the National Hotel Sales Conference.
I have been invited to speak on the elusive topic of wedding sales and I’m looking forward to some straight-talking practical solutions from a great line up of speakers on how to close more sales.
It’s shaping up to be a very interesting day with topics like:
- The psychology of show rounds
- Making winning sales presentations
- Social Media for salespeople
- Selling successfully in the conference market
- How to never be short of sales leads again
- Killer Negotiation techniques
- The ideal salesperson – how well do you match up?
- Upselling and Cross-Selling for extra profit
- The Salesperson’s ideal “Technology and CRM” Toolbox
- Meetings revenue management for salespeople
- How to close a Weddings sale
- Sales conversion – 10 tips you’d be mad to ignore
You can find out more and register to attend here – http://www.hotelsalestrainingconference.org/
Hopefully see you in Manchester!
And remember………. coffee is for closers only!
A-B-C Always Be Closing!!
This event is over